The Midland/Penetanguishene Mirror recently published an article recounting the highlights of EDCNS’ Prosperity Summit held June 22, 2018. This year’s summit united North Simcoe’s healthcare and manufacturing sectors in an effort to grow both industries and build sustainable success. The event brought together over 150 key people, including top healthcare and manufacturing officials, local politicians, business improvement area and chamber members, Georgian College officials, high school principals and other key community members.
- County of Simcoe’s agriculture and agri-food survey results are in!
- New Digital Transformation Grant program provides grants for main street businesses to embrace technology
- Government reaffirms 22 new long-term-care beds for Midland, Penetanguishene
- County of Simcoe Manufacturers’ Forum
- Tiny’s first Farm Crawl offers urbanites a taste of agricultural life