The Midland/Penetanguishene Mirror recently published an article recounting the highlights of EDCNS’ Prosperity Summit held June 22, 2018. This year’s summit united North Simcoe’s healthcare and manufacturing sectors in an effort to grow both industries and build sustainable success. The event brought together over 150 key people, including top healthcare and manufacturing officials, local politicians, business improvement area and chamber members, Georgian College officials, high school principals and other key community members.
- Penetanguishene’s Winterama “bigger and better”
- Chigamik chosen as one of three centres to improve community vitality
- Midland’s Keebee Play / Ambient Activity create toys for young and old
- North Simcoe municipalities working on attracting skilled trades workers to region
- Simcoe County council elects George Cornell 2019-20 warden at first meeting