The Midland/Penetanguishene Mirror recently published an article recounting the highlights of EDCNS’ Prosperity Summit held June 22, 2018. This year’s summit united North Simcoe’s healthcare and manufacturing sectors in an effort to grow both industries and build sustainable success. The event brought together over 150 key people, including top healthcare and manufacturing officials, local politicians, business improvement area and chamber members, Georgian College officials, high school principals and other key community members.
- Midland’s Franke Kindred designs bacteria-killing sink
- Victoria Harbour garlic farm gets organic certification
- County of Simcoe Manufacturers’ Forum Workshop
- Midland’s Waypoint Chigamik Health Hub receives $615,000 from county
- Midland butter tart festival reportedly generated $3.8 million in economic spinoff