2020 Manufacturers Forum
How does manufacturing adapt in the face of COVID-19? How can your company manage market volatility while energizing workplace culture? Connect, share and learn at the 5th Annual Manufacturers Forum!
Industry and stakeholders are invited to participate and take away emerging trends, strategic insights and best practices from industry leaders in manufacturing.
This event is presented by the County of Simcoe in partnership with member municipalities, the City of Barrie, the City of Orillia, Georgian College, Lakehead University, and Excellence in Manufacturing Consortium.
Click here to register.
- 8:30 -
- Welcoming Remarks
- Warden George Cornell, County of Simcoe
- 8:45 -
- Feature Video Presentation: Made In Simcoe County
- The latest Made in Simcoe County video is a celebration of our resilience and showcases just some of the tremendous collaboration occurring throughout the region.
- 8:50 -
- Update on Manufacturing in Canada
- Jayson Myers, CEO, Next Generation Manufacturing Canada
- 9:15 -
- How Great Leaders Drive Their Teams Communication, Productivity and Engagement
- Dr. Karyn Gordon, CEO, DK Leadership. Manufacturers are adapting to rapid changes in the workplace amidst the covid-19 pandemic. Learn how to drive communication, productivity and engagement with Leadership and Relationship Expert Dr. Karyn Gordon.
- 10:05 -
- Coffee Break
- 10:15 -
- Industry Panel Discussion
- Managing Market Volatility and Strategies to Prepare for a "New Normal”
- 11:05 -
- Breakout Sessions
- [A] Automate to Innovate: Boosting Productivity on a Budget or [B] Creating a Psychologically Safe Workplace for Employees