If you’re an industrial property owner, you can receive financial and marketing support to promote your property to global decision-makers.
Intake for pre-screening is applications closes October 30, 2015.
Notification of acceptance into the program is December 14, 2015.
October 30, 2015: Pre-screening application closes.
December 14, 2015: Notification of acceptance into the program.
You can receive up to 50% of your eligible expenses back per site. The maximum reimbursement is $25,000 per site. Investment ready sites also benefit from:
- an international marketing campaign aimed at the site selection community
- a profile on www.InvestinOntario.com/CertifiedSite
- promotion at key global real estate, site selection and investment attraction events
About the program
Through the Investment Ready: Certified Site program, you can benefit from financial and international marketing support, as well as an “Investment Ready: Certified Site” designation once you complete a set of requirements for an eligible property.
A property with an Investment Ready: Certified Site designation is attractive to investors and site selectors because it:
- provides important background information on your site’s availability, utilities, transportation access and environmental records
- encourages faster site selection decisions
- can help greenfield or expansion projects get started
Contact Sharon Vegh at the Economic Development Corporation of North Simcoe (705) 526-1371 or email@example.com for more information and to submit your application.