Chef Marco Ormonde, of The North Restaurant in Barrie, can barely contain his excitement about opening Maple Canadian Pub at 282 King Street, Midland, in late May. Why? “I’ve always loved Midland because it’s a great city. It has an awesome downtown and a beautiful waterfront,” he said. For information call (705) 526-3000.
Search EDCNS News
- 2018 Annual Township of Tiny Community Barbecue
- Midland Car Dealerships Join Forces for our Community
- Sainte-Marie Summer Market: An amazing local opportunity for farmers and more!
- New restaurant in Penetanguishene to feature local food, craft beverages
- Maple Canadian Pub to open in Midland, why? Because…