Chef Marco Ormonde, of The North Restaurant in Barrie, can barely contain his excitement about opening Maple Canadian Pub at 282 King Street, Midland, in late May. Why? “I’ve always loved Midland because it’s a great city. It has an awesome downtown and a beautiful waterfront,” he said. For information call (705) 526-3000.
- Simcoe County council elects George Cornell 2019-20 warden at first meeting
- Tiny Township’s Windlee Maple Syrup among the best in the country
- ‘Made in Simcoe County’ campaign unveiled at forum
- Town names board tasked with overseeing Midland Bay Landing development
- County of Simcoe’s agriculture and agri-food survey results are in!