Chef Marco Ormonde, of The North Restaurant in Barrie, can barely contain his excitement about opening Maple Canadian Pub at 282 King Street, Midland, in late May. Why? “I’ve always loved Midland because it’s a great city. It has an awesome downtown and a beautiful waterfront,” he said. For information call (705) 526-3000.
- “We Live It, You’ll Love It!” a new film series highlighting North Simcoe
- Home construction underway at massive Midland development
- Five-building commercial plaza coming to Midland
- Metro Ontario Grocery Stores and Royal Winter Fair Food Partnership
- Makk Design proves high-tech survivable in small town