Chef Marco Ormonde, of The North Restaurant in Barrie, can barely contain his excitement about opening Maple Canadian Pub at 282 King Street, Midland, in late May. Why? “I’ve always loved Midland because it’s a great city. It has an awesome downtown and a beautiful waterfront,” he said. For information call (705) 526-3000.
- Transforming the historic SS Keewatin in Port McNicoll
- Economic Development Assistant – Summer Student
- Award-winning skilled trades Expo now seeking exhibitors
- What’s going on here? 111 Pillsbury Drive Midland
- Georgian College to offer free Industrial Mechanic, Industrial Technician and Welder Pre-Apprenticeship Training Program