Government Funding Solutions for Current Challenges Facing Manufacturers
Northern Ontario, Muskoka and Simcoe County Manufacturers SPECIAL Zoom Event!
This special Excellence in Manufacturing Consortium (EMC) event is all about Funding to help you grow your business! It’s a perfect opportunity to gain insight on current programs for manufacturers and how to access them!
We are very pleased to welcome Chloe Carloni, National Manager for NorthBridge Consultants to this session to help manufacturing leaders learn more about current Government Grants and Tax Credits, in an effort to help finance your growth and innovation strategies.
Join us as we examine “Government Funding Solutions to Help Finance Current Challenges Facing Manufacturers”:
- Government funding opportunities for unique problems facing manufacturers in Ontario/Northern Ontario today
- Challenges including labour retention and hiring, facility expansion, supply chain, product pivots, etc.
- Related government funding opportunities for process/business improvements, CAPEX projects, hiring/training, R&D, clean technology adoption, research/university collaboration
- Examples of how companies have leveraged government funding
- Q&A period – an opportunity to ask specific questions about programs or opportunities
NorthBridge is a full-service consulting firm specializing in providing government funding solutions to manufacturers at all stages of their journey. NorthBridge Consultants focuses on working with early-stage to mature companies to increase their success with various government funding programs, aiming to improve general operations and implement sustainable growth strategies. Northbridge has a nationwide presence. Over the last 25+ years, Northbridge has helped many manufacturers, including 100s of EMC members, access millions of dollars in government grants, loans and tax credits to achieve goals in commercialization and growth.
Chloe Carloni is National Manager / Strategic Growth for NorthBridge Consultants. She has over six years experience with NorthBridge, helping manufacturers access government funding to achieve their business goals. Originally managing clients in Western Canada, her client portfolio is now Canada-wide, reaching businesses from BC to Quebec. She leverages her engineering background to work with manufacturers across all industries and verticals to identify and apply for funding opportunities.