How An Online Store Can Boost Your Business
ShopHERE powered by Google provides independent small businesses and artists with a quick, easy and no-cost way to start selling online right away.
In this webinar you will get the answers to the top questions we’ve received about the ShopHERE powered by Google program, including:
• What does it mean to sell online, and why should my business?
• What is Customer Engagement?
• How can Social Media help?
• Who is Digital Main Street?
• What is ShopHERE powered by Google?
• Do I qualify for this program?
• What are the costs involved?
• Do you have any examples of completed websites?
The ShopHERE program is designed to help you start selling online quickly and easily, with 1:1 dedicated support from an eCommerce Coordinator to build an online store.
When I sign up for the ShopHERE program, what do I get?
• An eCommerce website customized with your business’ brand, logo, products/services, and contact information
• Hands-on assistance to set up and launch your online store
• Training to get you started with inventory management, shipping, digital marketing, and more
• Access to free tools to help support the successful launch of your online store, including a free .CA domain
To join this webinar, click here to launch Zoom every Thursday at 11:30 AM EST. Please be sure to register and complete the survey questions upon checkout.