Highest residential sales in 2015 since 2007 in North Simcoe with sales up by 20.3 per cent from the first three quarters of 2014. September 2015 sales increased 15.3 per cent from September 2014 at 128 units. The area covers the Eastern District encompassing the Towns of Midland and Penetanguishene, the surrounding communities of Elmvale, Port McNicoll, Victoria Harbour, Coldwater, Port Severn, Honey Harbour and Tiny, Tay, Springwater, Oro-Medonte, Severn and Georgian Bay. See the media release from the Southern Georgian Bay Association of Realtors.
- Seventh annual Midland butter tart festival could hit attendance high
- New partnerships could have enormous impact on Midland-area economy
- Willingness to work together helping move north Simcoe forward
- We want your feedback: future Huronia Airport development
- Region ready for tourists: Visitors will have lots to do this summer