Highest residential sales in 2015 since 2007 in North Simcoe with sales up by 20.3 per cent from the first three quarters of 2014. September 2015 sales increased 15.3 per cent from September 2014 at 128 units. The area covers the Eastern District encompassing the Towns of Midland and Penetanguishene, the surrounding communities of Elmvale, Port McNicoll, Victoria Harbour, Coldwater, Port Severn, Honey Harbour and Tiny, Tay, Springwater, Oro-Medonte, Severn and Georgian Bay. See the media release from the Southern Georgian Bay Association of Realtors.
- County of Simcoe’s agriculture and agri-food survey results are in!
- New Digital Transformation Grant program provides grants for main street businesses to embrace technology
- Government reaffirms 22 new long-term-care beds for Midland, Penetanguishene
- County of Simcoe Manufacturers’ Forum
- Tiny’s first Farm Crawl offers urbanites a taste of agricultural life