Highest residential sales in 2015 since 2007 in North Simcoe with sales up by 20.3 per cent from the first three quarters of 2014. September 2015 sales increased 15.3 per cent from September 2014 at 128 units. The area covers the Eastern District encompassing the Towns of Midland and Penetanguishene, the surrounding communities of Elmvale, Port McNicoll, Victoria Harbour, Coldwater, Port Severn, Honey Harbour and Tiny, Tay, Springwater, Oro-Medonte, Severn and Georgian Bay. See the media release from the Southern Georgian Bay Association of Realtors.
- Tiny Township’s Bulbs of Fire farmers promote biodiversity and soil health
- Government loans helping north Simcoe businesses get started
- Penetanguishene’s Winterama “bigger and better”
- Chigamik chosen as one of three centres to improve community vitality
- Midland’s Keebee Play / Ambient Activity create toys for young and old