On September 22 and 23, 2016 the County of Simcoe Economic Development Office hosted a regional familiarization tour welcoming federal and provincial government officials. The group toured and met with existing businesses including Napoleon, Raytheon ELCAN Optical Technologies, Weber Manufacturing Technologies Inc., KUMI Canada Corporation, Baxter Canada, Industrial Filter Manufacturing Ltd., Baytech Plastics and ZF TRW. To read more, see the County of Simcoe Media Release.
- Seventh annual Midland butter tart festival could hit attendance high
- New partnerships could have enormous impact on Midland-area economy
- Willingness to work together helping move north Simcoe forward
- We want your feedback: future Huronia Airport development
- Region ready for tourists: Visitors will have lots to do this summer