On September 22 and 23, 2016 the County of Simcoe Economic Development Office hosted a regional familiarization tour welcoming federal and provincial government officials. The group toured and met with existing businesses including Napoleon, Raytheon ELCAN Optical Technologies, Weber Manufacturing Technologies Inc., KUMI Canada Corporation, Baxter Canada, Industrial Filter Manufacturing Ltd., Baytech Plastics and ZF TRW. To read more, see the County of Simcoe Media Release.
- Midland’s Franke Kindred designs bacteria-killing sink
- Victoria Harbour garlic farm gets organic certification
- County of Simcoe Manufacturers’ Forum Workshop
- Midland’s Waypoint Chigamik Health Hub receives $615,000 from county
- Midland butter tart festival reportedly generated $3.8 million in economic spinoff