On September 22 and 23, 2016 the County of Simcoe Economic Development Office hosted a regional familiarization tour welcoming federal and provincial government officials. The group toured and met with existing businesses including Napoleon, Raytheon ELCAN Optical Technologies, Weber Manufacturing Technologies Inc., KUMI Canada Corporation, Baxter Canada, Industrial Filter Manufacturing Ltd., Baytech Plastics and ZF TRW. To read more, see the County of Simcoe Media Release.
- Tiny Township’s Bulbs of Fire farmers promote biodiversity and soil health
- Government loans helping north Simcoe businesses get started
- Penetanguishene’s Winterama “bigger and better”
- Chigamik chosen as one of three centres to improve community vitality
- Midland’s Keebee Play / Ambient Activity create toys for young and old