The Power of Four
What We Do
- We improve the well-being of North Simcoe residents by creating economic growth through market productivity and rise in Gross Domestic Product (GDP)
- We support prosperity creation of our four municipalities:
Midland | Penetanguishene | Tay | Tiny
- We conduct Business Retention and Expansion (BR+E)
- We market our assets and communicate through multiple channels
- We engage in investment attraction
- We support funding and grant applications for our business community
- We liaise with business, investors and partners including the County of Simcoe
To be the choice destination for thriving innovative business and four-season lifestyle.
Aims and Objectives
- Provide a means for cooperative participation of local government and business development groups to design and implement measures that will stimulate the local economy;
- Develop and implement strategies and measures that provide programs and services for the purpose of broadening the employment base in North Simcoe;
- Support the creation, expansion and attraction of local businesses in North Simcoe;
- Examine the impact of economic, industrial and labour market changes on the economy and update economic development strategies as needed to address problems identified;
- Undertake measures to ensure the long-term sustainability of EDCNS; and
- Any other complementary purposes consistent with the objectives of EDCNS.
Send a Note
Have an inquiry? Get in touch with us:
We value your privacy. We will not disclose your personal information to any third party and your contact information will only be used for the purpose intended above.