Global Skills Connection
To assist Canadian manufacturers in the process of making contact with newly-immigrated and foreign trained workers, Excellence in Manufacturing Consortium (EMC) is launching the Global Skills Connection program — a series of workshops aimed at helping all manufacturers overcome obstacles and ambiguities in Canada’s immigration system. Global Skills Connection courses help domestic manufacturers solve existing and potential recruitment challenges, employ a diverse variety of diligent, enthusiastic newcomers, and capitalize upon internationally-recognized skills and experience!
What kind of business is right for the Global Skills Connection program?
Global Skills Connection workshops are ideal for:
- Manufacturers eager to address recruitment challenges using newcomer talent
- Small-to-medium-sized businesses without formal HR representatives to facilitate newcomer recruitment
- HR representatives looking to strengthen their understanding of international recruitment processes
- Businesses interested in employing highly-skilled newcomers to supplement automated workflows
- Companies preparing for sustained expansion through an influx of motivated labour
Global Skills Connection Program Objectives:
- Provide Canadian manufacturers with foundational knowledge of immigration and international recruitment systems
- Educate business leaders on effectively navigating the Canadian immigration system’s various complexities
- Clarify perceived ambiguities throughout the international recruitment process
- Ensure international workers can be immigrated, certified, and recruited in a prompt, efficient manner
Workshops are available in English and French.
WEBINAR 1 – JULY 20, 2022
WEBINAR 2 – JULY 27, 2022
WEBINAR 3 – AUGUST 3, 2022
WEBINAR 4 – AUGUST 10, 2022
WEBINAR 5 – AUGUST 17, 2022
WEBINAR 6 – AUGUST 24, 2022
Price per participant:
$595 EMC Members