Applications are now open for the Advanced Manufacturing, Innovation and Competitiveness (AMIC) stream under the Regional Development Program. This new stream will help Ontario’s advanced manufacturers invest in equipment, advanced technologies and skilled workers needed to improve competitiveness and support growth in key sectors.
The AMIC Stream will provide financial support to advanced manufacturing companies with a focus on small and medium-sized enterprises across Ontario. It will provide investments in:
- capital equipment
- technology adoption
- skills development
The types of support available include:
- funding support
- complementary services and support
The fund supports projects that:
- create jobs and build talent
- attract and encourage private sector investment
- help companies to adopt technologies that improve their competitiveness
- lead to business growth and broad positive economic impacts
- encourage innovation, collaboration, and cluster development
To find out more, please click here.