A group of local Community Futures organizations have joined forces to assist business buyers and sellers to connect and confidently move forward in the business transition process. The program, now known as BizLink, has proven to provide business buyers and sellers with tools that offer confidentiality and anonymity in buying or selling a local business. […]
The North Simcoe Community Futures Development Corporation is hosting a special virtual event to highlight some of the many business success stories from the past year and its investment in North Simcoe business. MP Bruce Stanton and MPP Jill Dunlop will bring greetings from their respective levels of government and two local business owners will […]
Find out about the Business Transition Matching program through North Simcoe Community Futures Development Corporation. Contact Lois Irvine at 705.526.1371 ext. 113. Spots are limited!
Frustrated by slow internet in Tiny Township? Council working to increase and enhance broadband services
Nearly 70 per cent of properties in Tiny Township don’t have access to the basic internet service levels set out by the Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission — the other 30 per cent don’t have any internet access at all. “We recognize that we have some unserved and underserved areas in Tiny,” said Mayor George […]