We invite you to join us on Tuesday, November 9th from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. for the second Work in Simcoe County virtual job fair.
The event will be hosted on an innovative online career platform connecting you with potential candidates from the comfort of your home or office. You will have the opportunity to showcase your company and directly connect with job seekers via one-one-one text and video chats.
To register, please click here
Space is limited, so reserve your free booth today! Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to connect with job seekers!
Employers – Why Attend?
- Customizable booth and set-up support (If you participated in the June event, we can replicate your booth for you)
- Unlimited 1:1 text, audio or video chats with job seekers
- Have multiple booth reps meet with job seekers in video calls
- Access to job seeker profiles and resumes 1-week pre-event
- Opportunity to pre book interviews leading up to the day of the event
- Increased visibility – participating employers and opportunities will be profiled in event advertising
If you are unable to attend the job fair but would like Employment Ontario to advertise open positions on your behalf, please send to [email protected]
The Virtual Job Fair is limited to those employers offering employment within the sixteen member municipalities of the County of Simcoe and the Cities of Barrie and Orillia. Recruiting agencies that are not hiring directly are not eligible to participate as an employer in the job fair.
For questions about the job fair, please contact [email protected]
This event is presented by the County of Simcoe in partnership with member municipalities, the Cities of Barrie and Orillia, Georgian College, Lakehead University, the Province of Ontario and Employment Ontario.